As of September 1, 2021 the following are required for entry into TCI:
- All visitors ages 16+ must be fully-vaccinated and be able to show proof of vaccination.
- Obtain pre-travel authorization via the TCI Assured portal (see link below) by doing the following:
- Provide a negative COVID-19 PCR test result taken within 3 days prior to travel to the TCI. Visit the TCI Assured portal (link below) to find an approved testing location.
- Show proof of insurance which covers COVID-19 medical costs and full hospitalization, doctors’ visits, prescriptions and air ambulance. This is included in your vacation package.
- A completed online health screening questionnaire on the TCI assured portal – see link below.
- Before departure you will receive a complimentary antigen test at Club Med valid for travel back into the US.
- Masks – Guests only need to wear masks when they are ordering a drink at the bar or getting food at the buffet. No masks are required outside or while sitting at your table for meals or around Sharkies except when ordering drinks at the bar.
- Curfew – The TCI curfew does not affect activities within Club Med.
We are prepared to take all necessary measures to keep our guests and staff safe, while still enjoying a great vacation. Volleyball Vacations will follow all Covid-19 safety protocols that are in place at the time of this event. These rules will be strictly enforced. You must agree to follow Club Med and Turks and Caicos local regulations and requirements to ensure safety for all guests. If you disagree with these requirements at the time of our event and decide not to participate, Club Med and VBV have the right to cancel your involvement in the exclusive volleyball program and Club Med rules and regulations will apply.
Click below to view and download Club Med’s safety protocols.